Oven Baked Salmon Fillet with Mashed Potato and Wilted Spinach
- 500g Maris Piper Potato
- 25g Salt
- 25g White ground pepper
- 125g melted unsalted butter
- 50ml double cream
- 250g Spinach
- 25ml garlic oil
- 4 x 170g Salmon Fillet with skin on
- 20g Micro Herb
- Peel and dice the potato, add salt and cover with water and boil until soft, drain and add the pepper, melted butter and cream, mash till smooth
- Meanwhile line an oven proof dish with baking parchment or line the dish with a little olive oil. Place the salmon fillets in the dish skin side up, drizzle with a little more olive oil, put in a pre-heated oven at 180 for 15 minutes
- Wash the spinach and in a pan put 25ml of garlic oil, put on a medium heat and stir until soft and remove from the heat.
- Use a stainless steel ring with a diameter of 6cm and a depth of 2cm. Place the ring in the centre of a round plate. Portion the mash potato to fill the ring
- Remove the ring and add two dessert spoons of spinach, place the salmon fillet on top of the spinach and garnish with celery micro herbs.
Player Sponsorship with St Johnstone
Being a Perth based Family Company we are delighted to sponsor the “Away shirt” for Oludare Olufunwa. Oludare Olufunwa signs on a two-year contract after leaving Liverpool in the summer. Olufunwa, 22, can play centre back or right back and is comfortable in either position.