- 60g fresh bread crumbs
- 80g butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100g ground almonds
- 1.5kg mussels
- bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 220C.
2. Using a nutri bullet or a food processor, blitz the bread, parsley and garlic. Add to a bowl and combine with the butter, ground almonds and seasoning. The mixture should have a paste consistency.
3. After cleaning the mussels, pop them into a large pot and and cook over a high heat until they open. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Discard any mussels which haven't opened.
4. Remove one shell half from each mussel and arrange them in a baking dish, mussel side up. Add about half a teaspoon of the mix onto each mussel. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 5 -7 minutes until the surface is golden and bubbling. Serve immediately
Player Sponsorship with St Johnstone
Being a Perth based Family Company we are delighted to sponsor the “Away shirt” for Oludare Olufunwa. Oludare Olufunwa signs on a two-year contract after leaving Liverpool in the summer. Olufunwa, 22, can play centre back or right back and is comfortable in either position.